Title: Project CoordinatorLocation: CambridgeSalary: Up to £300 per dayContract Length: 6 MonthsSRG are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical...
Title: Project Coordinator
Salary: Up to £300 per day
Contract Length: 6 Months
SRG are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. The client are a global, innovation-driven, integrated biopharmaceutical company. The have over 57'000 employees present in over 100 countries across six continents. They are looking to make a meaningful difference to patient health through great medicines that bring benefit for patients.
As a Project Coordinator you will be working within the Information Management Department driving the delivery of projects and making informed decisions. The Information management group work across several cross-functional project teams, providing support in all aspects of key projects.
- Provide coordination and support of project information and the cross-functional project teams.
- Ensure information sharing and communication processes are in place for the drug project teams.
- Facilitate the communication/information flow within the drug project teams.
- Ensure on-boarding of new drug project team members through appropriate access of key information.
- Take the lead in planning and organising drug project team meetings.
- Proven experience within project management, especially within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and promote fluid communications across various functions.
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific or technical subject.
- Hold relevant project management qualifications such as PRINCE2, Black Belt, and/or SIX SIGMA.
If you are interested in the role, then apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.