Title: QA Documentation Technician Location: Loughborough Contract: 12 Months SRG are working with a technology company with a focus on science, specialising in manufacturing...
Title: QA Technician
Location: Loughborough / Leicestershire
Contract Length: 6 Months
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a science based - technical company located in the Loughborough area. This organisation are committed to improving lives and doing business the right way, making them the world's most ethical company three years in a row. They pride themselves on honesty, integrity and the ability to work as part of a team, contributing to a culture built on curiosity, problem-solving and collaboration.
As a QA Technician you will be working to support with the management of documentation within the doc assurance department. You will be preparing, scanning and compiling documentation packages and reviewing archived documents to ensure they fall in line with key compliance such as GMP. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for that break in to Quality Assurance.
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific related subject
- Strong attention to detail, being able to spot potential errors within documentation and raise them to the appropriate team member.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Familiar with QA regulations including GMP, UKAS, MHRA and ISO.
- Good understanding of the scientific industry and ideally worked within a laboratory setting.
If you feel your suitable for this position then please apply now, should you have any questions please contact Dan Nightingale on 0161 868 2205
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.