Pharmaceutical Quality Executive£20,000 £23,000 + BenefitsPermanent, London / Hertfordshire Based Do you have experience or qualifications within Pharmaceutical Science or Pharmaceutical Production?Are you looking to...
Pharmaceutical Quality Executive
£20,000 - £23,000 + Benefits
Permanent, London / Hertfordshire Based
Do you have experience or qualifications within Pharmaceutical Science or Pharmaceutical Production?
Are you looking to work for a successful and growing Pharmaceutical Company?
Working in a key, quality focused role, you will form part of the team involved in the quality assurance of prepared pharmaceutical products. You will work to ensure accuracy of product, labelling and documentation across both finished and in-process products. You must be accurate, methodical and flexible in your approach.
Previous experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing unit or a pharmaceutical laboratory would be an advantage and we welcome applications from Graduates at all stages of their career.
You will check and ensure accuracy of raw materials / ingredients in manufactured and produced products, ensuring accurate packaging and labelling of finished medicinal products.
You will generate documentation in response to an order, using defined production software in accordance with agreed schedules and within deadlines. You'll ensure all procedures and documentation associated with GMP activity are produced and filed in line with company policy, contributing to the development of SOPs through the process of change control.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience;
- A degree in Pharmaceutical Science or similar related scientific discipline (microbiology, biology, chemistry, pharmacy etc), or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of GMP and Quality Management Systems.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to produce accurate and neat written work
- A methodical and considered approach, with a good eye for detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines in a busy working environment without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Experience of working within a medicinal, pharmaceutical or pharmacy production, QC or QA environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
Key Words "QA, Quality, GMP, Graduate, Pharmaceutical Science, Medicinal, Manufacturing, Biology, Laboratory, Scientific, manufacturing, production"Please apply online with your latest CV for further information
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.