Job Title: Scientific Data Administrator Location: Bracknell Contract: 12 months Salary: £13.97/hour SRG is working with a world leading Agrochemical company committed to enhancing...
Job Title: Scientific Data Administrator
Contract: 12 months
SRG is working with a world leading Agrochemical company committed to enhancing biodiversity and improving sustainability in agriculture. Our client's ambition is to increase global food security and combat food production challenges.
They are seeking a Data Administrator to join their Product Safety and Regulatory Operations department. Their large portfolio of crop protection solutions (such as pesticides) require vigorous testing to ensure they conform to regulatory standards.
As a Data Administrator you will be actively contributing to the expert database of scientific safety data taken from study reports. This data informs design of innovative new products.
- Search historical study reports for critical safety information
- Transfer/enter key information into an electronic database
- Liaise with Scientists in Product Safety to develop understanding of material needed
- Be educated to BSc level in Toxicology or a relevant chemistry/biological subject
- Knowledge of toxicology studies
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate, including skills in Excel
To apply today contact Tolu on 0161 868 2248 or send your CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.