About the Role: You would be responsible for epidemiological/statistical programming to produce analysis datasets and statistical analyses and reports for observational research studies from data...
About the Role:
- You would be responsible for epidemiological/statistical programming to produce analysis datasets and statistical analyses and reports for observational research studies from data stored on Hadoop and Linux
- You would have excellent SAS programming or R programming skills
- You should be able to creating complex analysis data sets derived from large databases and have a careful eye for outliers and errors.
- You will be interpreting plans of analysis developed by epidemiologists and implement the programming necessary. Furthermore, you would contribute the development of these plans.
- At times candidates will need to deliver results within short timelines and on occasion will need to balance more than one study at a time.
- You would check the accuracy of programs written by other team members.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be highly desired
- You will need to have a few years of experience as this role would be more Senior Level
- You will have prior experience with large observational data sources (such as CPRD or THIN), the Hadoop Distributed File System and observational research methods is strongly desired.
- You will have strong communication and documentation skills would be required
- You will also have excellent time management skills
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patient's world-wide.
Programmer, Freelance, Contract, Pharma, Epidemiology, Observational Data, SAS, R, Data Analysis, Big Data, CPRD, Clinical Trials, Clinical Trial Data, Hadoop, THIN,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.