Quality Assurance (QA) Auditor/Associate/OfficerSRG are working with a successful and expanding life science organisation in the central belt to help them grow their Quality Assurance...
Quality Assurance (QA) Auditor/Associate/Officer
SRG are working with a successful and expanding life science organisation in the central belt to help them grow their Quality Assurance (QA) team.The successful candidate would join the team at an exciting time for the business.
Competitive Salary and benefits on offer.
- Writing and approval of quality documentation
- Verify documentation and ensure compliance with cGMP
- Performing internal audit functions to ensure that all functions are compliant with cGMP and relevant regulations
- Reviewing and approval of raw data, final reports and all associated documentation prior to release
- Help manage deviations and provide guidance, support and co-ordination of required actions
- Communication with other departments to ensure the timely and correct issue of documentation
- Interact with clients to ensure investigations are completed and appropriate CAPAs put in place
- Ideally a degree in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a GMP compliant environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to make the move into a QA role and join an exciting company!
Please apply online or get in touch.
Key words: QA, quality assurance, GMP, cGMP, GLP, document review, document control, life science, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, quality control
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.