Clinical Principal Recruitment Consultant London or SloughTitle Principal Recruitment Consultant Location London / SloughSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific,...
Clinical Specialist (Medical Devices)
Full-time, permanent, office based, Chester area
Highly competitive salary with generous package
The role might be suitable for Clinical Research Nurse/healthcare professional (HCP) who would like to further develop their career in a fully commercial set-up.
SRG has partnered with an exceptional medical products and technologies company and a formidable opportunity has arisen as Clinical Specialist. Join a Global company with a very robust product portfolio, leading the market in advanced wound care. Become an expert and join a team striving for Innovation.
The Clinical Specialist will be coordinating and leading clinical activities on a project basis.
This may include:
- Clinical representation on New Product Development Core Teams
- Development of clinical evaluation plans and clinical evaluation reports
- Responsibility for any clinical investigations in line with pre and post market product launch requirements
- Clinical input and expertise for change control activities, risk management activities complaint evaluations, Health Hazard Evaluation preparation, participating in project teams, reviewing Advertising and Promotional Materials
- Represent clinical affairs on project teams for product development and change control including risk assessments and Instruction-For-Use development.
- Prepare and update Clinical Evaluation Reports including the preparation of systematic literature reviews, complaint analysis and overall analysis of clinical evidence
- Communicate and work closely with other departments to ensure timely completion of clinical documents for Regulatory filings and clinical responses to health authorities
- Provide medical review support for MRL approval for advertising and promotional material
- Coordinates and /or participates in the timely execution of a clinical investigation from a clinical study plan to final clinical study report within the established timeline and budget
- Supports the following activities including but not limited to: country and site selection, investigator meetings, CRF development, data review plan, database validations, data listing requirements and review, monitoring site start up, monitoring patient recruitment, preparation and /or review of appropriate clinical documents, Clinical Study Report development, CRF distribution, timely data collection, delivery of final database, etc.
- Working knowledge of clinical product development process
- Understanding of the medical device industry
- Understanding of clinical research, including the protocol/project relationship
- Minimum Bsc in Life Science degree, Allied Health, Pharmacy, or Nursing
- Excellent communication in English, both verbal and written
- Eligibility to work and live in the UK
Training and development:
Full on-boarding and training will be provided.
HOW TO APPLY?
Click on the "apply" button below. Alternatively for immediate consideration contact Mariusz Stokowacki on +44 (0)203 096 4703 or email
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Clinical Operations (CPM, CRA etc.), Biometrics (Statistics, SAS programming, Data Management), Medical information, Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 964 700.
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Part-time, Temporary, Clinical Research, Administrator, Assistant, CTA, Clinical Trial, Associate, Project Management, Senior, Manager, Career, Clinical Research Associates, CRA, SCRA, Clinical Monitoring, Site Monitor, Site Manager, CPM, Clinical Trial Manager, Study Director, Project Leader, Diagnostics, In-Vitro, IVD, Laboratory, Reagents, Non-interventional, Therapeutic Areas, Indication, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, haematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, Recruitment, Wound, Skin, ostomy, Continence, Critical Care, Margin Improvement, Clinical Affairs, product launch, risk management, clinical research nurse,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.