Production Manager Pharmaceutical Specials My client, based on the Herts-Beds border is hiring for a Production and Operations Manager to oversee the day to day...
Production Manager - Pharmaceutical Specials
My client, based on the Herts-Beds border is hiring for a Production and Operations Manager to oversee the day to day running of the production facility and warehouse.
Key role requirements include but are not limited to:
- Supporting, guiding and developing a range of teams across the business including production, warehouse, operations, customer service, finance, sales and QA/QC.
- Daily responsibility for production of pharmaceutical ingredients into "Specials" through a team of circa 15 production technicians and specialists within this unique field.
- Identify and mitigate areas of concern through the daily auditing and monitoring of GMP and GDP throughout the production facility, and management of MHRA and customer inspections.
- Maintenance of quality control documentation, risk assessment practices, promote compliance to all staff relating to regulatory guidelines and protocols.
- Management of financial budgets and KPI's, both financial and performance
- Overseeing of pricing and product enquiries with new and existing customers.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting to CEO's, attending senior team strategy meetings.
- Conduct monthly one-to-one meetings and annual appraisal with Production staff to monitor areas for development, progression, areas of concern.
- Trouble-shooting issues with equipment, formulation, packaging, dispatch, storage and QA processes.
- Involvement in recruitment to new posts, replacing leavers, new start inductions and working on staff retention and engagement methods.
- Educated to BSc or equivalent in a Science - such as biology, chemistry, pharmacology, pharmaceuticals, medicine.
- Background of working within a pharmaceutical Production facility at management level.
- Strong relationship-building skills alongside negotiation and influencing.
- Extensive GMP and GDP experience. Comfortable working in a highly compliant environment under regular internal and external audit.
- Proven team-leadership background. Accustomed to managing larger teams made up of diverse backgrounds and levels of seniority.
- Organised, methodical, entrepreneurial, solutions oriented, ideas-lead and works best in fluid and uncomplicated teams.
If you are looking for a strategic move and to work for a unique Specials organisation within an integral and high-profile role, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Please apply now attaching a copy of your CV in Word, highlighting the key role requirements as outlined.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.