Assay Scientist (R&D)Do you have industry based experience working within areas of assay development? Do you have exposure to other areas such as antibody purification...
A rapidly expanding lab-on-a-chip manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Biochemical Assay Scientist to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, based in Oxfordshire, paying £27-40,000.
* Studying the interaction between biochemical assay droplets and the lab-on-a-chip devices
* Performing biochemical assays on the devices to identify potential issues and optimise performance
* Proposing ideas and solutions to optimise biochemical assay formulations
* Analysing lab data & results and writing reports
* Analysing competitor products and IP, supporting company patent applications
* Degree (or equivalent) in biochemistry / chemistry / related
* Strong knowledge of fundamental biochemistry principles
* Experience in the analysis and handling of biomolecules
* Strong problem solving and organisational skills, keen attention to detail
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.