Applications Specialist Development team (Immunodiagnostic assays)West Midlands basedCompetitive salary and benefits packageAre you a Biomedical Scientist with experience using automated equipment? Would you like to...
Applications Specialist - Development team (Immunodiagnostic assays)West Midlands basedCompetitive salary and benefits packageAre you a Biomedical Scientist with experience using automated equipment? Would you like to further enhance your career in industry by joining the Technical Services team in the development division and aid in the development of automated assay and investigating technical issues with this equipment? My client is a highly successful multi-national biotechnology company and due to increased expansion are looking for suitably qualified scientists to aid with increased workload.The successful applicant
- You will have a degree in biomedical sciences or equivalent
- You will have experience working with automated assays in a laboratory environment
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will have good data analysis skillsThe Role
- Based in the West Midlands you will form part of the development team
- You will developing products as part of the companies immunodiagnostics range
- You will also perform some software validation (training provided)
- You will help in investigation and resolution of customer complaints and enquiries using problem solving skills.
This is a great opportunity to develop your laboratory skills and report writing in an industrial setting with future career options. Please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 to discuss this role further. Alternatively please email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.