A rapidly expanding lab-on-a-chip manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Biochemical Assay Scientist to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, based...
A rapidly expanding lab-on-a-chip manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Biochemical Assay Scientist to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, based in Oxfordshire, paying £27-40,000.
* Providing statistical validation of experimental designs and data evaluation for a range of biochemical assays performed on the devices.
* Using results from statistical analysis to advise on the design of biochemical assays being implemented on devices
* Devising statistical models for various biochemical assays performed on our devices
* Analysing experimental results, comparing the experimental data to the statistical model and refining the model where applicable
* Working across multi-disciplinary teams to support the development of new products and new technology components
* Degree (or equivalent) in Statistics / Mathematics / Computer science / Physics / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Bioinformatics
* Experience with standard software packages for modelling, statistics and data analysis
* Experience with image analysis using e.g. Matlab
* Strong problem solving and organisational skills, keen attention to detail
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.