Research Scientist Surfaces and Biointerfaces Excellent salary and company benefits An great opportunity to join a rapidly growing R&D team based in Cambridgeshire. In this...
A rapidly expanding lab-on-a-chip manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Proteomics Research Scientist to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, based in Oxfordshire, paying £27-40,000.
* Adapt and optimise proteomic protocols to work effectively on lab-on-a-chip devices
* Designing and performing experiments to quantify the performance of proteomic workflows on the devices
* Benchmarking assay performance against state-of-the art laboratory techniques
* Analysing lab data & results and writing reports
* Analysing competitor products and IP, supporting company patent applications
* Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or Biochemistry
* Strong knowledge or workflows and analysis techniques in the fields of proteomics, lipidomics and metabolomics
* Experience in the analysis and handling of biomolecules
* Strong problem solving and organisational skills, keen attention to detail
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.