A rapidly expanding lab-on-a-chip manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Genomics Research Scientist to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, based...
A rapidly expanding lab-on-a-chip manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Genomics Research Scientist to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, based in Oxfordshire, paying £27-40,000.
* Adapt and optimise genomics protocols to work effectively on lab-on-a-chip devices
* Designing and performing experiments to quantify the performance of genomics workflows on the devices
* Benchmarking assay performance against state-of-the art laboratory techniques
* Analysing lab data & results and writing reports
* Analysing competitor products and IP, supporting company patent applications
* Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or Biochemistry
* Strong knowledge of genomic assays and workflows, NGS experience required
* Experience in the analysis and handling of biomolecules
* Strong problem solving and organisational skills, keen attention to detail
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.