R&D Scientist Sensor Development (18 month FTC)Do you have experience working in the testing and development of gas or chemical sensors? Are you experienced in...
A Global Material Manufacturer has an immediate requirement for a R&D Scientist to join their busy Technical Team in Leicestershire. This is a permanent position, paying a competitive salary, starting as soon as possible.
- To assist with development projects focusing on innovative products and solutions for the construction material industry
- To generate ideas for new products and convert into prototypes that can be tested
- To work closely with other departments of the business to complete projects within agreed timescales
- Chemistry/material science/related degree (or equivalent)
- Industrial experience in a similar role, ie development/formulation of materials, chemicals, coatings, etc
- Experience in working cross functionally across businesses
- Building relationships/networks to overcoming problems in a development setting
If this role looks of interested please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.