Technical Services Manager and Customer Services Managers required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in Central BeltTitle Technical Services Manager / Customer...
Title: Senior Registrations Manager
SRG are currently looking to recruit a Senior Registrations Manager to join a global agrochemical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. This organisation have a global presence, hiring over 37'000 people across various countries. They pride themselves on being market leaders in the improvement of sustainable living, the use of land space and developing natural based products promoting clean crop production.
- Prepare pesticide approval applications to meet regulatory requirements and in accordance with agreed timescales.
- Liaise with other regulatory authorities and divisional departments to ensure that approval applications are progressed in an expeditious manner.
- Responsible for timely and accurate art work for appropriate product labels, including liaison with graphics agencies and regional global artwork organisations.
- Co-ordinate the strategic input to product development teams and project manage projects on a 5 year time frame.
- Fully conversant with the regulatory process for the registration of Pesticide products with the UK and Ireland.
- Hands on experience within a regulatory environment, familiar with the data requirements for the approval of pesticides.
- Solid understanding of agronomic and commercial issues.
- Able to review and concisely summarise scientific data.
- Good verbal, negotiation, influencing, analytical and written communication skills.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 0161 868 2205
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.