MECHANICAL ENGINEER12-18 MONTH CONTRACTTitle: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Maintenance TechnicianLocation: GuildfordContract: 12-18 MonthsIndustry: Food ManufacturingShift: Double Days Monday to Friday Overtime available...
Maintenance Engineer -Pharma/ Food / Chemical - Hertfordshire/ Watford/ Stevenage/ Ware
Hours: 4 on 4 off, 12hr shifts 07.00- 19.00 (Days Only)
Salary: Circa £46,000 and benefits that include a 5% bonus and a 10% pension
A fantastic expanding manufacturing company are looking for a multi-skilled engineer to join their company on a permanent basis due to expansion. One of their key values is the development of their staff so this role offers fantastic opportunities to experience new areas of industry as well as a progression path. They are looking for someone with experience in process industries such as pharmaceutical, food, fine chemical or potentially medical device so if you believe you match this description please apply now via the website.
Applicants will be responsible for Facilities, site services and production maintenance and duties will include the following:
- Ensuring fast and effective response especially under breakdown conditions.
- Having a good understanding of HVAC systems and process equipment (pumps, valves, pipeline, heat exchangers, agitators, purified water systems) is desirable
- Having knowledge of BMS and of CMMS systems is desirable
- To assist in the planning/implementation of current and future projects
- Continuous development of knowledge and familiarity with the engineering requirements of the production electrical systems and machinery
- To quickly diagnose faults and rectify.
- To ensure planned maintenance work is completed to strict time schedules.
- To assist in the training of Engineers, Apprentices, Operator-technicians and others where necessary.
- Ensure cGMP is adhered to and maintained as well as Health & Safety across the site
- Continuous improvement of equipment, improving safety, efficiency, changeovers and minimising downtime.
- Planned maintenance work completed with full documentation followed by a smooth start up
The Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers will ideally have the following experience and qualifications:-
- Experience of working within a regulated process environment ideally pharmaceutical, food or fine chemical
- Appropriate multi-skilled engineering qualification or degree/equivalent
- Appropriate mechanical skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.