A really exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Scientist to join a Global Biotech Organisation.Job Title: Senior ScientistVacancy type: PermanentArea: YorkshireSalary: up to £35k depending...
A new exciting opportunity for Senior Production/Analytical Scientist to join a reputable organisation is Surrey on a permanent basis.
Do you have a degree or equivalent in a Science, Chemistry or related subject?
Do you have experience working in a cGMP environment?
Are you based or looking to relocate to Surrey?
If you are then this could be an excellent opportunity for you to join a reputable organisation in Surrey as an Senior Production/Analytical Scientist!
As a Senior Production/Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Performing routine analysis using analytical techniques such as HPLC and UV-Vis, KF and FT-IR.
- Assist with troubleshooting HPLC methods and instruments as and when required.
- Carrying out routine production procedures using Rotary Evaporators, Freeze Dryers and Mixing Operations.
- Working in a Quality Controlled environment and strictly following quality regulations, SOPs and guidelines.
- Saving and recording data appropriately to GDP requirements
- Working in a clean room manufacturing environment
- Strictly following all Health & Safety regulations and COSHH assessments.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A degree or equivalent Chemistry or related subject.
- Extensive experience working in a cGMP environment.
- Desire to develop new skills.
- A good hands-on experience of using HPLC in a cGMP environment with troubleshooting experience.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced production environment with experience in using techniques such as Rotary Evaporators and Freeze Dryers.
- Flexibility to adapt to change
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Other desirable skills:
- Previous experience in developing and validating HPLC methods would be preferred, however, not essential.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply online or contact Mohamed Ismail for more information on:
Tel.: 01753 589 647
Mob. 0750 089 1471
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.