Senior Colour Cosmetic ChemistSW UKCompetitive Salary upto 42K I am recruiting for an experienced colour cosmetics chemist for a company that offers innovative development opportunities...
Senior Colour Cosmetic ChemistSW UKCompetitive Salary upto 42K
I am recruiting for an experienced colour cosmetics chemist for a company that offers innovative development opportunities across a comprehensive portfolio of beauty products.You will be responsible for searching and developing a wide range of colour cosmetic products to customer requirements and ensure all aspects of formulation and method of manufacture are accurately documented, including third party manufactured product.You will also be supervising two techniciansYou will:
- Develop and maintain strong and reliable relationships with key customer and raw material supplier contacts, as their key technical contact within the company.
- Having a total understanding of how laboratory methods of manufacture will be reproduced in the process environment, ensuring that laboratory methods are reliable, reproducible and efficient for purpose
- Develop products to meet the needs of the customer/consumer/business matching benchmark performance, claims, critical path and all relevant requirements.
- Ensuring accurate detailed records of product development are kept in order that products can easily be traced and monitored
- Working closely with operations team identifying and actioning methods of improving manufacturing efficiency and responsible for the pilots and first production batches.
- Be familiar and understand industry regulations and general legal/customer requirements.
Skils and Experience requiredSignificant experience in colour cosmetic formulation Supervisory experience
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.