QC Technician required, based in Cheshire West. Requiring a HNC or higher qualification in Chemistry or similar, paired with experience of QC or product...
I am recruiting for a Quality Control Technician for a company based in Northamptonshire. The company is a leading manufacturer of coatings and other products mainly applicable in the Automotive industry. This is a permanent role paying £23,000. Shift pattern are morning/evening. Starting ASAP.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the quality of all products are to specification.
- Carry out day to day testing of raw materials and finished products.
- Liaise with departments over any Quality issues.
- To generate certificates of Conformance for customers.
- To support the Quality Supervisor.
- Participate in safety, quality and continuous improvement activities
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or related subject
- Excellent verbal, written and IT communication.
- Flexible with working hours.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call me on 0121 222 5333
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.