Senior Scientist/Scientists required for innovative pharmaceutical company in GlasgowTitle Senior Scientist / Scientist Cellular ImmunologyLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an innovative and growing pharmaceutical...
Lead Scientist - Immunology
Role Type: Permanent
Skills: Immunology, Flow Cytometry, T-Cell Biology, Industry experience
Do you hold strong Immunology based skills with strong industry experience utilising techniques such as Flow Cytometry and experience across T-Cell Biology, and areas aligned to Biomarker discovery?
My client based in the Cambridge area is a leader within the Biotechnology field. Working across a number of areas with groups aligned to relevant work areas, they work on the development and customisation of reagents utilised within different industries.
Due to internal progression, my client is currently seeking a Lead Scientist - Immunology, to drive forward research strategies within the group.
The main responsibilities of the Lead Scientist - Immunology role will be:
- Manage individual projects and studies; project advancement and resources.
- Supervising of complex scientific work
- Lead on technology development
- Biomarker Discovery, Clinical Analysis and use of multiplexed Assays.
To be considered for the Lead Scientist opportunity:
- MSc or PhD (or equivalents) in an area of Immunology (E)
- Strong experience working within R&D (E)
- Strong knowledge of Immunology and T-Cell Biology (E)
- Advanced knowledge of Flow Cytometry and subsequent data analysis (E)
- Experienced in biomarker discovery and clinical sample analysis (D)
- Confident and clear ability to lead projects (E)
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.