Quality Control (QC) Manager required for leading biotechnology company in the Central Belt of ScotlandTitle Quality Control (QC) ManagerLocation Central BeltSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with...
Marketing Operations Manager required for exciting new role with dynamic life science company in Central Belt
Title - Marketing Operations Manager
Location - Central Belt of Scotland
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with a dynamic and growing life science company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a Marketing Operations Manager to undertake a challenging role in their Market Development team. Reporting to the European Marketing Director, this role will provide marketing support and co-ordinate marketing for new product launches. This exciting position would be suited to someone with strong background in marketing within diagnostics or medical devices.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new dynamic environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Contribute to development and implementation of new product launch plans.
- Manage the Digital Marketing Strategy and be responsible for the company website.
- Deliver training as required.
- Work with cross-functional project teams for product and packaging design.
- Support reference centres for products. Monitor and develop case studies, publications.
- Support management of conference participation.
- Conduct relevant market research to support product development and launch initiatives.
- Develop Project Initiation documents to support evaluation of new products.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing within diagnostics and medical devices, ideally with a science related degree.
- You will have experience in developing and executing marketing strategy and knowledge of product launches and IVD packaging and labelling would be desirable.
- You must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
- Occasional travel in the UK and Europe will be required.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: marketing strategy, IVD, diagnostics, medical devices, packaging and labelling, product launches
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.