Head of Quality Assurance (QA) required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in GlasgowTitle Head of Quality Assurance (QA)Location GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with...
Head of Department, ADCC/CDC (maternity cover, 1 year) - Glasgow
Lead a team of highly talented scientists, challenge, innovate and make a difference.
Are you an outstanding team leader with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Our client, Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced individuals to lead its ADCC/CDC team. This HOD roles will report to the Director of Bioanalytical and will be responsible for driving the performance of their team.
Working with a variety of samples and assay subtypes in each group, the Bioanalytical team provides expert technical support to our portfolio of clients. You will lead your team both scientifically and through developing your people, interact with our clients and have overall responsibility for your team's objectives, revenue growth and day to day operations.
- Be accountable for all aspects of managing and running the ADCC/CDC department, including revenue, quality, scientific direction and budgets
- Ensure client projects are completed on time to an exceptional level of service, thereby ensuring repeat business
- Develop key relationships with internal and external clients
- Assist Sales and Business Development with client contracts and SSB services
- Challenge and improve our existing systems and processes.
- A Degree, Masters or PhD in a relevant discipline, with a strong background in the relevant discipline
- Excellent technical knowledge in the relevant discipline
- Experience of a similar position in the relevant discipline in a fast paced CRO environment, ideally working on Biosimilars
- A structured approach, excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Proactive problem-solving skills with the technical insight and credibility to drive projects
- Excellent communication at all levels, with outstanding leadership skills and a proven track record in growing and developing a team.
- A competitive salary
- A generous benefits package
- Full on-the-job training
- Significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding, successful CRO.
Some out of hours and weekend work may be required.
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
Key words: CRO, cell based assays, immunology, biosimilars, management, team leader, supervisor
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.