Plant Protection Sales Manager York Salary circa £45K + Competitive BonusAn innovative organisation in the York area are looking for a Plant Protection expert to...
Inside Sales - working with a portfolio of science, technology and healthcare clients.
This role is based in Cambridge, working for a global provider of health screening and vaccinations within the life science and biotechnology arena.
Key role requirements will include, but are not limited to:
- Management of your key portfolio of accounts through both team and individual targets.
- Committing to engage and immerse yourself in your client's area of business, needs and company visions, and to identify potential new business within your remit (geographical and industry relevant).
- Track competitor activity.
- Sales activity - mainly by telephone through an agreed structure, although there is also emphasis on site visits to meet a potential client and promote the model, as well as email and targeted campaigns.
- Qualification of leads.
- Negotiation on pricing, quoting for business agreements, identifying areas for potential up-scaling of service level provision.
- Performance reports, metrics and other data as required to customers and internally within the business.
- Build a pipeline of sales - from both current accounts as well as prospective customers with good justification.
- Identification of areas for improvement within the sales and relationship-building process, flagging improvements for commercials and branding.
- Educated to degree or equivalent in a Science
- It is important that your CV demonstrates strong a sales background, ideally from a similar scientific organisation
- Some key account management, contract negotiation and influencing
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial, team-based and communicative
- Strong communication skills - demonstrable both in writing and verbally
- Able to prioritise workload, interpret sales data and create reports to present to management team, self-motivated with a tenacious and disciplined streak Have you got a sound sales development background from within Science?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to excel both personally and financially within a forward-thinking, globally-present organisation?
Does this describe you?
Have you got a sound sales development background from within Science?
Are you looking for an opportunity to excel both personally and financially within a forward-thinking, globally-present organisation?
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.