Manufacturing TechnicianCentral belt of ScotlandCompetitive salary and benefits on offer.Are you an experienced manufacturing technician looking for a new opportunity?Do you have experience working in...
Are you a Chemist looking for a new challenge within a busy manufacturing environment?Are you able to think on your feet and solve problems?
Then this could be the role for you!
SRG are looking for a Chemist to join the manufacturing team of our client, who are a leading name in the global life science market.
- Manufacture a product to cGMP standards via a multi-stage chemical process.
- Follow process instructions and safety protocols carefully
- Keep detailed and accurate records of all work undertaken
- Assist in any deviation investigations and CAPA implementation
- Perform regular stock checks
- Schedule of work load to avoid hold ups and ensure manufacture is completed to strict deadlines
- Use knowledge of chemical engineering or chemistry to ensure process efficiencies
- May be required to perform in process testing of the product
- BSC or MSc in chemistry or applicable discipline
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of HPLC, GC, TLC and wet chemistry techniques
- GMP Knowledge
- Experience of SOP writing is desirable
If you think this sounds like the role for you and you want to join a company during an exciting period of growth- please apply or contact Emma directly.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.