Animal Production Deputy Manager East Riding of Yorkshire£25-35K SalaryAn organisation focussed on supporting the development of life saving therapies and treatments for both humans and...
Animal Production Deputy Manager
East Riding of Yorkshire
An organisation focussed on supporting the development of life saving therapies and treatments for both humans and animals are looking to recruit a Deputy Production Manager. The organisation are looking to recruit an individual with strong experience working in the animal breeding sector to take on this challenging and rewarding role.
The Deputy Production Manager will look after all unit supervisors working in production, managing all breeding programmes to ensure the welfare and wellbeing of the animals is an utmost priority. They will provide guidance and leadership to the wider production teams, monitoring production performance and ensuring all biosecurity measures are being adhered to.
This role would ideally suit an individual that meets the below requirements:
- Strong experience working within animal breeding, this role would suit an individual looking to take a step up in their career. Experience from an academic environment will be considered.
- IAT level 3 in Laboratory Animal Science and Technology or equivalent qualification focussed on animal breeding or welfare
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within set timescales
- Good attention to details
- Conscientious and motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career, please apply online or direct any queries to Kim on 0191 284 6768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.