Development Scientist Antibody ConjugationPermanent position Oxfordup to £32,000 dependent on experience We are looking for a talented scientist with experience in antibody conjugation to join...
Formulation Scientist Permanent - Full time East MidlandsCompetitive salary & package Role:
- As a Formulation Scientist you will conduct formulation development work including pre-formulation and formulation characterisation whilst supporting development and validation of radiolabelling methods for clinical studies.
- You'll transfer formulation and radiolabelling methods into GMP clinical manufacturing, with input on manufacturing protocols, validation criteria and other key parameters and write experimental protocol and reports.Requirements:
- Minimum degree level qualification in pharmacy or chemistry related discipline
- Relevant work experience in formulation development - experience of various dosage forms including: (solid dose, tablets, capsules, creams, liquids, spray drying etc).
- cGMP experience will be an advantage.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: Formulation scientist, formulation development scientist, Senior formulation scientist.If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.