Maintenance Planning EngineerFMCG Manufacturing / Not on the ToolsTitle: Maintenance Planning Engineer / Maintenance Co-Ordinator Location: Commutable from Warrington / Liverpool / Chester / Manchester...
Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician - Pharmaceutical Manufacturer - South East - £35,000 to £39,000 per annum DOEMaintenance Engineers in Kent, get in touch! This is a top opportunity to join a growing pharmaceutical manufacturer.My client is looking for a multi skilled maintenance technician, ideally with experience working with production machinery such as packaging and filling machines. You would be required to work mostly days, with an early and a late shift once every 6 weeks. You will be provided with training throughout your career to better your knowledge and skills, as the company massively care about growing their staff from within. This is a great opportunity for any maintenance engineer looking for their next role. Give me a call to find out more about the company.
Ideal experience and skills:
* Apprenticeship in a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering discipline
* Experience of maintenance engineering within a pharmaceutical company (other industries will be considered, such as food, FMCG or Chemical)
* Knowledge of maintaining packaging machinery, filling machinery and labelling equipment
* Experience of plant breakdowns and installations
* Experience of completing GMP documentation to necessary standardsTo find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.
0161 868 2226
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.