Graduate Waste Assistant required, based in West Yorkshire. Suitable for a Chemistry or Environmental Science graduate. Title: Graduate Waste AssistantLocation: West YorkshireSalary: £18,000 £19,000...
To support product registration activities and product registration submissions throughout the world, in order that registrations are achieved in a timely manner in accordance with regulatory and Company requirements.
- Provide full support to all registration activities and regulatory submissions throughout the world.
- Facilitate worldwide product registration activities by compiling appropriate dossiers, submissions and responses to regulatory bodies.
- Maintain information on worldwide regulatory requirements and the status of product registrations.
- Liaise with all departments and project teams to co-ordinate timely applications for regulatory approvals.
- Utilise various information sources to obtain large volumes of information. Collate information and reformat to meet world-wide Regulatory formats.
- To follow and promote Company, HS&E and Quality procedures and standards to enable the site to achieve and maintain excellent results.
- Reports directly to the Regulatory Manager, RALI and co-ordinate with the other Regulatory Affairs Associates.
- Liaise with personnel in all departments including global regulatory partners.
- A good first degree in a relevant scientific discipline, or equivalent.
- Possess computer competency in Microsoft office software, data collection and general analysis tools.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Package).
- Excellent written and verbal reasoning skills.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: or 01753 589673
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.