Graduate Regulatory Officer Medical Device EssexSRG are currently recruiting for a Graduate Regulatory Officer to join a SME Medical Device company in Essex on a...
Environmental / Waste Compliance officer based in Lancashire
Title Environmental / Waste Compliance Manager Location Lancashire Salary £30,000 - £35,000
SRG are currently working with a growing company specialising in the recovery and treatment of hazardous & non-hazardous waste. With multiple sites in the UK, and a nationwide customer base they are now looking to hire a Compliance officer to join their head site in Lancashire and oversee regulatory compliance across all of their sites.
Benefits: Based with an expanding company this position offers the opportunity to manage multiple sites across the UK, and grow with them as the sites develop and expand. Working 9-5 Monday to Friday, the site also offers free onsite parking and 22days annual holiday + Bank holidays.
Role / Description
- Managing regulatory compliance for all site activities, adhering to all site licences & exemptions.
- Maintaining quality & environmental standards through internal auditing (ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
- Ensuring COMAH levels remain below lower tier thresholds
- Ensuring compliance with S.G5.06 with an emphasis on waste pre-acceptance; acceptance tracking & accurate recording of data.
- Ensure staff are trained as required.
- Previous experience within the waste management industry or Chemical Manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of Health, Safety, & Environmental regulations.
- Previous internal auditing experience
- Relevant HSE qualifications would be desirable I.e. NEBOSH
- Full UK Driving Licence & flexibility to travel when required ( 1 - 2 times a month)
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Compliance, Environmental, Hazardous / Non-Hazardous waste, Regulatory
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.