Process Validation/Compliance/GMP Supervisor (Lead Scientist)Permanent positionWest MidlandsCompetitive salary and benefits packageAre you a life scientist with experience in a supervisory position within a manufacturing environment?...
Process Validation Manager - Permanent full time positionWest Midlands - Very competitive salary and benefits packageDue to internal promotion my client is now looking to recruit a Process Validation Manager. If you are an experienced life scientist with a proven track record of overseeing change within biological manufacturing, then this could be an excellent career step for you. My client is a successful multinational biotech company with a healthy pipeline of products and are looking for an individual who can influence the technical development of products both with their scientific knowledge and management skills.The successful candidate;
- You will be degree educated in life sciences with experience managing a team within a scientific setting
- You will have a good understanding of GMP and also protein purification (FPLC or related chromatography)
- You will have had management experience and be keen to develop this further
- You will have experience with validation of processes or equipment within a regulated setting eg by risk assessment, FMEA etc.
- Base in facilities in the West midlands you will manage a team to drive improvements in compliance and efficiency
- You will contribute to the process of defining the performance and specification of new products
- You will assess raw materials and generate QC specifications for raw materials.
- You will carry out new product feasibility studies as part of the new product development process
- Your work will then support the transfer of validated processes into manufacturing.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced scientist to develop their career further with a managerial position at a prestigious company. To discuss the role in more detail or to informally discuss application please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.