I am looking for a highly motivated individual to create and develop DNA and RNA library preparation methods. This exciting and challenging role involves developing...
I am looking for a highly motivated individual to create and develop DNA and RNA library preparation methods. This exciting and challenging role involves developing and delivering novel applications and protocols and you will become an authority on DNA and RNA library preparation techniques for nanopore sequencing.Skills and Experience:
- Skilled in manipulation of nucleic acids (both DNA and RNA) and will have experience with a wide variety of molecular biology techniques and methods.
- Demonstrate exemplary time and project management, have methodical problem-solving ability with an eye for detail
- Communication skills to effectively influence and engage with key stakeholders.
- BSc/MSc (with a grade of 2:1 or better) in life sciences or equivalent, and a PhD in life sciences is preferable.
- If you do not have a PhD, then they must possess equivalent, relevant industry experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.