Surface ChemistWorking for a highly entrepreneurial, revolutionary and exciting organisation based to the South of Cambridge.Key role and person specifics:Working with critical surface technology to...
Working for a highly entrepreneurial, revolutionary and exciting organisation based to the South of Cambridge.
Key role and person specifics:
- Working with critical surface technology to provide a novel platform for DNA synthesis through strategic design and structuring.
- Working as part of a small and cohesive team of highly qualified Scientists across all specialisms, you will demonstrate a clear and up-to-date working knowledge of: purification techniques, sound practical skill with NMR, MS, IR, HPLC, XPS, Raman, CV, AFM, STM, SPR and fluorescence microscopy.
- Exercising strong H&S and COSHH awareness and appreciation of GLP protocols.
- You will demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and be comfortable working in a flexible and collaborative environment.
- You will display a willingness to expand your knowledge and develop your skills-base though continuous improvement and progression - by interrogating other engineering and scientific disciplines.
- Demonstrable experience in synthetic route design.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite, as well as Chemdraw, Reaxys and lab instrumentation software for example HPLC and Mass Spectrometry.
Does this describe you and your professional background?
Are you keen to get involved in a small start-up organisation where you'll have autonomy and responsibility?
Do you want to work with disruptive technology in the field of manufacturing of critical surface technology?
Can you travel daily to South Cambs to a location where there is no public transport?
Please apply now by attaching a copy of your CV in Word, and we will reach out for an informal conversation and to fill you in on this exciting opportunity!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.