Senior Analytical Scientist required, based in North Wales. Requiring demonstrable experience of using, maintaining and troubleshooting HPLC and GC instrumentation, specifically in the chemical...
An opportunity for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
Job Title: Process Development Scientist
Salary: £34 - 35500 per annum
SRG are working with a global biopharmaceutical organisation who as a result of continued success and expansion, are now looking for a Process Development Scientist responsible for performing the analytics associated with the testing and cGMP release of products from early concept through to registration for marketing approval.
Target 15% of annual salary
Contributory pension scheme
Company Sick Pay - applicable after 6 months probationary period - 24 weeks of full and 75% pay depending on length of service.
Permanent Health Insurance
Life Insurance 4 x basic salary
The Employee Assistance Programme - Confidential help and advice on various topics.
One paid day off per year to do some voluntary Charity work.
- Performing analytics to support product development and cGMP production activities through all stages of bioprocessing (upstream and downstream).
- Performing routine and cGMP testing for new product development programmes, which may encompass fully in-house programmes, in-licensed products and products
- Supporting/leading optimisation/qualification and/or technical transfer of validated methods and the validation of developed assays for cGMP testing by acting as a technical lead.
- Compiling analytical data and writing technical reports as part of the ongoing product development activity to support Regulatory Filings.
- Leading installation and validation of analytical equipment by writing and reviewing equipment validation documentation including but not limited to URS, trace matrix, IOQ, SOP's, protocols and reports in line with quality procedures and guidelines.
- Managing the initiation, investigation and closure of OOS's, Deviations, Change Controls and CAPAs.
- BSc science graduate (or equivalent) with biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical experience.
- Experienced in the analysis of biomolecules and beneficial to have experience in gene therapy products.
- Experience with biologics assay development/ optimisation and assay qualification. Electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, IEF)
- Chromatography (SE-UPLC, RP-HPLC, AEX, HILIC)
- Immunoassays (ELISA, Potency, HCP)
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Behruz Sheikh at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Behruz on 0161 868 2202.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies. Keywords: SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, IEF, SE-UPLC, RP-HPLC, AEX, HILIC, ELISA, Potency, HCP
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.