An exciting opportunity for a Research Scientist to join a start-up company in the North West of England.Job Title: Research ScientistVacancy type: 12 months FTCArea:...
Research Analyst (Commercial) required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in Glasgow
Title - Research Analyst (Commercial)
Location - Glasgow
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with an innovative and fast growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Research Analyst to support business growth by researching commercial opportunities. Working as part of the Commercial team the Research Analyst will monitor and research competitor development and marketing activities to compile reports on competitors, market landscapes and emerging trends. The role would be suited to someone with a life science background and some industry experience.
If you are looking to take a step away from the lab and into a more commercial role we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Gathering market data with company products
- Perform detailed data manipulation to present complex data in a simplified manner
- Keep up to date with new features on existing databases and tools, investigate new ways to improve analysis and reporting
- Actively participate at meetings - introducing research outcomes using presentation and database software
- Provide concise and accurate feedback in relation to progress and outcomes
- Support the development of marketing materials
- The successful candidate will have a degree in a relevant life science or technology subject along with previous experience in a biotechnology or pharma environment
- You will have excellent IT skills and be able to work with databases and CRM tools with the ability to manipulate data
- Demonstrable research and presentation skills are essential as is a creative and solution driven mindset
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as having high attention to detail and strong organisational skills
Please note this is an OFFICE based role.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: research, data analysis, life science, market analysis, competitors, commercial
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.