Quality Technician required, based in West Yorkshire. Requiring a higher qualification in Chemistry and experience of a range of testing techniques. Title: Quality TechnicianLocation:...
QC Technician - (working rotating shifts from 7am to 7pm) Permanent - Full time East Midlands Competitive salary & package The Role:
- Testing of raw materials and finished products.
- Ensuring a high level of quality in the products manufactured on site through testing with various instrumentation.
- Shift pattern rotates every 4 week between 7am-7pm (7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 11am-7pm)The Person:
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or related subjects.
- Ideally laboratory experience would be advantageous within techniques such as: chromatography (HPLC, GC) or UV-Vis techniques.
- Having worked within a regulated environment to GMP standards within Food or Pharmaceuticals.
- Good communication skills.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: HPLC, UV and GC, spectroscopy, GMP, GLP, pharmaceuticals. Analyst, Qc technician, GMP.If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.