Lab TechnicianSRG are working with a leading specialist manufacturer to help them grow their team based here in Glasgow. We are looking for Lab Technicians...
Document Controller required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in Glasgow
Title - Document Controller
Location - Glasgow
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with an innovative and fast growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Document Controller to work within their GMP facility. Working as part of the QA team you will perform QA activities as well as co-ordinating the distribution of documents. The role would be suited to someone with experience in document control within a GMP environment. Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new innovative environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Issuing documentation as required by the production schedule
- Maintaining Documentation Controls tracking tools to ensure proper tracking of all SOPs/controlled documents/Change controls
- Coordinating with QA to ensure that all documentation affecting the production schedule is completed prior to issuance of batch records
- Maintaining and coordinating all Document Control files
- Assisting in the development, collating and reporting of quality metrics
- Completing accurate reviews of all documentation to ensure all documentation is current, accurate and on schedule
- Maintaining the vendor approval system
- Actively participating in audits as required
- The ideal candidate will have experience in working in a similar role in a GMP environment within life sciences or pharmaceuticals
- You will have excellent communication and organisations skills.
- Good attention to detail is essential as you will be required to proofread as is strong IT skills.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, production, manufacturing, QA, quality assurance, document control
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.