Immunoassay development scientist Permanent positionOxford£30,000 £40,000 dependent on experienceMy client is developing a handheld diagnostic device capable of testing numerous biomarkers within serum samples in...
Development Scientist (R&D)
SRG are working with a global name in the field of biotechnology to help them find a Development (R&D) Scientist to join their Technical team.
This is an exciting new role and a chance to help drive forward new product development during a time of growth for the company.
- Design, conduct, write-up and review experiments as per company Quality procedures
- Perform QC activities where required as per company procedures
- Provide Technical Support to the Customer Service and Marketing teams
- Conduct research and development (R&D)
- Write and update company technical documentation, including manufacture and QC SOP's and records
- Make technical presentations to Technical Director and Customers
- Investigate and report on complaints and technical enquiries
- Establish and cultivate relationships with suppliers, peers and customers
- A degree or equivalent in a technical discipline. (e.g. Biotechnology or something similar)
- Experience in Microbiology and testing methodsELISA/immunoassay development experience is desirable
- Experience in Product Development is desirable
- Demonstrated capability with customer support an advantage
- Lab experience essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at a period of growth and development.You will be involved in early stage development, right through to commercial release of a new product.
If you think this sounds like a perfect next step in your career, please apply online!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.