Pharmaceutical Warehouse TechnicianDo you have experience working within Goods In/Goods Out ideally within a Pharmaceutical or related company? Are you well versed in warehousing operations...
Job Title: Glasshouse Technician
Contract: 5 months
SRG is working with a world-leading Agrochemical company committed to enhancing biodiversity and improving sustainability in agriculture. Our client's ambition is to increase global food security and combat food production challenges.
They are currently seeking a Glasshouse Production Technician to assist in the production of crops for their breeding programmes.
As a Glasshouse Production Technician you will be undertake all required procedures in their glasshouse to produce wheat and other crops according to deadlines.
- Range of growth room procedures including sowing seeds, pollinating and harvesting
- Application of herbicides and other crop protection solutions as required
- Assist with monitoring of pests and diseases in the glasshouse
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety compliance
- Be educated to degree level in Biology, Horticulture, Agricultural Sciences or a relevant scientific subject
- Demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply today or email your CV. Please call Tolu on 0161 868 2248 if you'd like more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.