Plant Operator Technician Pharmaceutical Manufacturer South East £35,000 £40,000 per annum DOE Looking for your next role in the pharmaceutical industry? Want an opportunity...
A well-established ink manufacturer is currently recruiting for an In-Plant Technician to join their expanding Technical Team based in Leicester. This is a permanent role, paying £18-22,00, starting as soon as possible.
The role will start on a day shift for training, and eventually move on to double day shifts (6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm).
- Mixing inks (batches around 25kg) and transferring to printing department
- Colour matching/adjusting inks using spectrophotometers and by eye
- Offering ink related technical support, resolving printing issues
- Lifting, moving and storing of raw materials (around 20kg)
- Maintaining inventory/stock
- Previous experience working with inks in an quality/operational capacity
- Happy with a hands on/physical role
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good computer skills in MS Office
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.