QA Manager Tyne & Wear Salary circa £50K dependent on experienceA leading Pharmaceutical organisation in the Tyne and Wear area are looking for an experienced...
Quality ManagerMilton-Keynes - Full time permanent positionSalary £40,000 - £45,000 dependant on experienceThe roleDo you have a demonstrable background in quality management, audits and associated documentation? Are you looking for a role within quality management in the scientific industry? My client is a leading service provider in the field of biomedical research, offering researchers a centre of excellence to support all aspects of sample collection, processing, archiving and analysis in clinical studies. They are looking to support this process with a suitably qualified Quality Manager.The Successful applicant;
- Proven experience of having successfully operated a quality system to at least ISO9001 standard.
- Experienced in the use and configuration of Document Management Systems
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a quality standard on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative and facilitating style with colleagues, suppliers and stakeholders on all levels.
- Must be an excellent communicator; both spoken and written.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills and literacy
- Must demonstrate excellent organisational skills and be able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks.
- Must be able to develop and implement standard operating processes and procedures.
- Be attentive to details and methodical in approach to work.
- Can manage and control change and identify risks.Be educated to a relevant degree level.
This is a great opportunity to utilise and develop your skills in quality management. For more information please call Oliver Sampson on 0121 2225332 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.