Manufacturing TechnicianCentral belt of ScotlandCompetitive salary and benefits on offer.Are you an experienced manufacturing technician looking for a new opportunity?Do you have experience working in...
Manufacturing Technician - Catalysts
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary & Benefits: Highly competitive including generous shift allowance
SRG are currently working with a global speciality chemicals company who are currently seeking an enthusiastic Manufacturing Technician to join their catalyst production facility on a permanent basis.
The chosen individual will support the development of the latest company innovations through the formulation of coatings and their application on product prototypes.
The role is based in Hertfordshire and involves a rotating shift pattern of earlies (6:00-14:15) and lates (14:00-22:15), Monday-Friday.
- Prepare coatings recipes ensuring customer specifications are met
- Following standard operating procedures (SOP's) with accuracy and precision
- Testing prototypes through dosing of equipment in-line with order schedule
- Update records and input process data onto systems in real time
- Escalate process issues where required.
- Prior related experience in an industrial, chemical or scientific/engineering environment
- A hands-on, practical/mechanical aptitude
- An ability to prioritise tasks efficiently with a proactive approach to achieving excellent quality standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience using SAP is advantageous.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Rachel on 0161 868 2235.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: catalysts, chemicals, coatings, formulation, manufacturing.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.