Operations Manager Cell ProductionMy client based in the Cambridgeshire area is experiencing continued success within their work area of supplying stem cell products and services...
Job Title: Production Manager / Plant ManagerLocation: CambridgeSalary: £40 - 60K Due to another successful year, a Chemical company based in Cambridgeshire is looking to add a Production / Plant Manager to their Manufacturing team. The role offers immediate Responsibility and Autonomy in Managing both People and Processes, with a particular focus on Outputs, Yields, Timescales and Budgets.Role Details:
- Managing the Production Process
- Managing team of both Permanent and Contract workers depending on time of year
- Tracking and Managing Seasonal Variances
- Developing the people and processes
- Increasing throughput and yields across the production and packaging units
The Company and Role offers an excellent Salary and Benefits Package you would expect from such a company.Qualifications / Requirements:
- Manufacturing experience - preferably Chemicals / Process industry
- Engineering background / qualifications preferred
- HSEQ Knowledge and qualifications
- Process Improvement experience
- People Training and Development
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via / 0161 868 2217If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.Keywords: Chemical / Production / Packaging / Manager
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.