A new exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Team Leader to join a very reputable organisation based in Berkshire.Do you have a scientific degree or equivalent?Do you have previous experience in a supervisory or managerial position?Do you have previous experience working in a very dynamic, high throughput laboratory?Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join a very reputable organisation based in Berkshire as a Laboratory Team Leader.As a Lab Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Managing and scheduling the lab work.
- Managing a team of laboratory analysts.
- Making sure that all tests are being performed in accordance with UKAS/ ISO 17025.
- Making sure that H&S policies are being strictly followed.
- Involved with other managerial duties such as performance reviews and recruitment.
To be considered for this role you need to have:
- A degree or equivalent in a science related subject.
- Previous managerial or supervisory experience.
- Good knowledge of UKAS/ ISO 17025 or cGMP.
- Previous experience working in a high throughput laboratory.
Other desired requirements for the role:
- Experience with performing analysis such as pH, conductivity, turbidity and colours.
- Experience in using AQUA KEM would be a great advantage, however, not essential.
If you are interested please apply online or contact us on the details below for further information.Mohamed Ismail 01753 589 6470750 089 1471
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.