A new exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Team Leader to join a very reputable organisation based in Berkshire.Do you have a scientific degree or equivalent?Do...
A new exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Team Leader to join a very reputable organisation based in Berkshire.Do you have a scientific degree or equivalent?Do you have previous experience in a supervisory or managerial position?Do you have previous experience working in a very dynamic, high throughput laboratory?Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join a very reputable organisation based in Berkshire as a Laboratory Team Leader.As a Lab Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Managing and scheduling the lab work.
- Managing a team of laboratory analysts.
- Make sure that all tests are being performed in accordance with UKAS/ ISO 17025.
- Making sure that H&S policies are being strictly followed.
- Involved with other managerial duties such as performance reviews and recruitment.
To be considered for this role you need to have:
- A degree or equivalent in a science related subject.
- Previous managerial or supervisory experience.
- Good knowledge of UKAS/ ISO 17025 or cGMP.
- Previous experience working in a high throughput laboratory.
Other desired requirements for the role:
- Experience with performing analysis such as pH, conductivity, turbidity and colours.
- Experience in using AQUA KEM would be a great advantage, however, not essential.
If you are interested please apply online or contact us on the details below for further information.Mohamed Ismail
DD: 01753 589 647Mob: 0750 089 1471
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.