Technical Territory Account Manager£35,000 £40,000 + car. laptop, phone+ bonus schemeCovering East Midlands area 4 days in field and one day at homeContact Andrew: 0121...
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prioritise and plan sales presentations and prospecting activities in an organised and efficient manner to achieve preset revenue and product targets whilst controlling expenditure. This includes performing stand duty at exhibitions when requested and responding to technical questions that might be raised by internal or external customers.
- To manage customer relationships and provide service to optimise continuing sales revenues from existing accounts whilst also developing market penetration strategies to establish new accounts within the assigned territory.
- To present relevant products, advising clinicians on the appropriate features and benefits of each.
- To offer guidance on correct use, settings and applications of Pain management devices in the clinical environment in a manner which is in accordance with legal health and safety directives, accepted ethical practice, hospital protocols
- To educate clinicians to a 'stand alone' level of competence and confidence.
- To maintain up to date technical knowledge of relevant therapies, relevant products, clinical practice, local disease management strategies, regulatory requirements, quality standards and business policies.
- To maintain and update customer records as appropriate.
- To provide prompt and accurate verbal and written feedback to management on specific issues as they arise, including the current position of sales, sales opportunitiesprocedures including the SJM Code of Business Conduct and to project a professional and ethical image at all times in front of customers and colleagues.
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES
- Medical and technical education and/or experience.
- A minimum of four years successful hospital clinical sales and support experience - Neuro experience a preference
- Organisation and planning skills. Excellent communication skills. High degree of flexibility.
- Mature and controlled reaction to pressure of work.
- Willing to travel throughout the territory / region with overnight stay as required.
- Willing to travel within Europe to other territories to support cases or follow-ups if the need arises.
- Willing to undertake international travel to support congresses as required. Computer literate.
- Positive and proactive attitude Excellent interpersonal skills.
Please contact Gary Montgomery Via email at or can call me 07789878300 on if you would like to know more about this opportunity. Unfortunately, I cannot consider candidates outside the EU sales , medical devices, pharma, commercial Sales, hospital clinical sales,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.