GMP Production TechnicianRole Type: Temporary (with permanent conversion)Salary: DOELocation: EssexSkills: GMP, Production, Freeze Drying, Filling, Pharmaceutical, Aseptic, Clean RoomMy client is a highly successful company...
GMP Production Technician
Role Type: Temporary (with permanent conversion)
Skills: GMP, Production, Freeze Drying, Filling, Pharmaceutical, Aseptic, Clean Room
My client is a highly successful company working within Pharmaceutical Sterile Manufacturing. As they experience continued growth they are currently seeking a number of GMP Production Technicians to work within their sterile filling team.
The main duties of the GMP Production Technician role will be:
- Filling and Freeze drying of Pharmaceutical Aseptic/Sterile products
- Grade B Clean Room work within:
- Automated sterile filling
- Loading/Unloading of freeze driers
- Filling and Packing
- Wearing of appropriate Grade B Clean Room PPE (Full gown)
This role will be a day working position, but will have some requirements for flexibility with some evenings and weekends.
To be considered for the GMP Production Technician role you will have:
- An ability to follow a set process within a GMP environment (E)
- Experience within sterile manufacturing (D)
- Experience in filling and Freeze Drying (D)
- A flexible approach to work (E)
This role is an initial temporary role followed by a permanent conversion. The role would suit candidates with experience in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Production and looking to join a company undergoing continued success.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.