Lab TechnicianSRG are working with a leading specialist manufacturer to help them grow their team based here in Glasgow. We are looking for Lab Technicians...
A well-established chemical manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a QC Lab Technician to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, based in Northamptonshire, paying £18-20,000.
- Analysing products manufactured on site in laboratory to ensure quality
- Assisting in complaint investigations and offering technical support to production
- Maintaining site quality management systems and technical documentation
- Basic maintenance of analytical equipment, maintaining lab H&S standards
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry / Related
- Academic analytical laboratory experience
- Good problem solving skills, attention to detail and IT & communication skills
If this role looks of interest please apply online, for further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.