CNC Workshop Technician North London £CompetitiveWorking Hours- 40 hrs per week, shift 8:00am 4.30pm or 9.30am 6.00pm, Monday-FridaySRG are currently recruiting for a Workshop Technician...
Title: Seeds Technician
Contract: 4 Months with potential extension
Location: Market Stainton
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a Seed Technician to join a global agrochemical company based in the Lincolnshire area. One of their main ambitions is to increase global food security and combat food production challenges.
- To support the trials and Nursery team in the delivery of glasshouse, field and seed processing operations for Syngenta.
- Support the nursery goal for efficiency, timeliness and quality in all operations.
- Undertake a wide range of tasks in scope of the nursery team from growing plants in glasshouse, crossing, seed preparation for nurseries and trials, field recording and harvesting.
- Develop experience & knowledge of the basic skills and processes required in a breeding program.
- A Basic understanding of plant genetics or breeding systems would be desirable.
- HND/BTEC or A-Level within an agricultural or biological science subject.
- Passion and interest in working within an agricultural/plant based setting.
- Strong team player with the ability to work across boundaries.
If you are interested in working for Syngenta then please call Dan Nightingale on 0161 868 2205.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.