Technical Services Manager required for exciting new role with dynamic life science company in Stirling ideally would be based at the Stirling site but other...
Technical Services Manager required for exciting new role with dynamic life science company in Stirling - ideally would be based at the Stirling site but other UK locations will be considered
Title - Technical Services Manager
Location - Central Belt of Scotland
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with a dynamic and growing life science company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a Technical Services Manager to undertake a challenging role in their Market Development team.
Reporting to the European Marketing Director, this role will provide technical service support to customers ensuring their needs are satisfied. This exciting position would be suited to someone with a strong background in technical services within diagnostics. Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new dynamic environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
This is a global role requiring regular travel to customer sites.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Helping to develop and implement a technical service and support policy
- Recruit and manage a team and ensuring the company reputation is enhanced by all customer contact
- Handling and resolving technical enquiries from customers, customer services or sales
- Developing industry leading technical service solution
- Visiting customers to set up and train on new products or to identify and resolve issues
- Identifying, handling, investigating and resolving complaints as well as returns or failures
- Producing information and support for customers
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers and developing metrics, analysing data and generating reports
- Identifying improvements to products and services
- Keeping ahead of developments in technical service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Maintaining and distributing updated information on competitive products and activities
- Supporting the training distributors on new products and services as requested
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role for IVD (in vitro diagnostics) products with a science related degree ideally with experience in point of care tests, immunoassays and working with healthcare professionals
- You will have experience in complaint handling within a quality systems framework and in working with ERP and CRM systems as well as being an experienced Trainer.
- You must have excellent communication, problem solving and presentation skills and be a strong team player with a flexible working style.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: customer service, technical services, technical support, IVD, diagnostics, medical devices, end user, immunoassays, ERP, CRM, healthcare, hospital
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.