Technical Services Manager and Customer Services Managers required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in Central BeltTitle Technical Services Manager / Customer...
Technical Services Manager and Customer Services Managers required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in Central Belt
Title - Technical Services Manager / Customer Services Manager
Location - Central Belt of Scotland
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with a dynamic and growing life science company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a Technical Services Manager and a Customer Services Manager to undertake challenging roles in their Market Development team. Reporting to the European Marketing Director, these roles will provide customer service and technical service support to customers. These exciting positions would be suited to someone with a strong background in customer services and/or technical services within diagnostics, medical devices or healthcare. Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new dynamic environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Helping to develop and implement a customer service or technical service and support policy
- Managing a team and ensuring the company reputation is enhanced by all customer contact
- Handling and resolving enquiries from customers
- Developing customer satisfaction measurement tools
- Developing industry leading technical service/customer service solution
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role within diagnostics, medical devices or healthcare products, for the Technical role you will have a science related degree ideally with experience in immunoassays.
- You will have experience in working with ERP and CRM systems and be an experienced Trainer.
- You must have excellent communication, problem solving and motivational skills and be a strong team player with a flexible working style.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: customer service, technical services, technical support, IVD, diagnostics, medical devices, end user, immunoassays, ERP, CRM
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.