Recruitment Consultant EngineeringMedia City, ManchesterAre you an experienced recruiter from an engineering background, thinking it's time to shake it up and pursue a new challenge?...
Recruitment Consultant - Engineering
Media City, Manchester
Are you an experienced recruiter from an engineering background, thinking it's time to shake it up and pursue a new challenge? Maybe you're not getting the buzz from what you're doing and it's a bit too routine for you now? Do you want to master a new sector, without losing out on potential earnings? We've got an opportunity that you should look in to!
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and enviable client relationships.
We are expanding to keep up with the demands of our clients, and we need an experienced recruiter to join our Engineering division in our Manchester office, working within the Chemicals industry. This is a full 360 role and we need someone who can continue to capitalise on our success in this industry and use our brand to leverage more business. SRG's brand offers you a platform to grow a desk that very few other businesses could, with a track record of great delivery in this space.
You would be responsible for growing a dual-desk in this space and we have established a very warm and receptive candidate base seeking their next opportunity for you to work with.
Our ideal recruiter...
- Is an experienced Engineering recruiter, and knows how to talk to this candidate market
- Is degree educated- engineering isn't essential, but we like people who are technically minded
- Thrives on hitting big targets, and had the motivation and determination to achieve these
- Wants to work for a recognisable brand, and embodies the core professionalism that goes along with our history
- Has a proven track record of pushing and growing success in a market, and capitalises on leads handed to them
- Has a true passion for what they do- we want someone who loves recruitment above all else!
What we offer you...
- A very competitive basic salary depending on experience, plus the potential for car allowance at more senior levels
- Solid quarterly bonus structure- our high performers have been known to take home over £20K per quarter
- 23 Days Holiday + Statutory (and your birthday off!)
- Contributory pension scheme (3% and 3%)
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.